- New clients should arrive 10-15 minutes before your first appointment to fill out a confidential client in-take form, sip some tea and get settled in.
- Please always arrive a few minutes early to ensure we start you on time and you receive your full service. Often therapist are booked back-to-back and will need to end your treatment at its original schedule time regardless of the start time. The full cost of the session is expected as the time was set aside especially for you.
- Late arrivals may result in your appointment being cut short in order to maintain our schedule.
- A valid credit card number is required at the time of booking to hold all appointments. Nothing will be charged on your card except in the event that you cancel under 24 hours or do not show up at all. Then a cancellation fee will be immediately charged to your card.
- We understand the need to occasionally cancel or reschedule our appointment, but do require advance notice. Our therapist reserve their time for you and depend on the income resulting from your appointments. 24-hours notice is required for all cancellations or to reschedule your appointment in order to avoid a cancellation fee. Please note that a 48-hour notice is required on holiday weekends.
- Appointments and cancellations with less than 24-hour notice will immediately be charged a fee of $25 per service booked to the credit card used to hold your appointment.
- No Shows and repeat offenders will be charged the full amount of the service(s) booked.
- Groups of 3 or more people and individuals with appointments lasting more than 3 hours require a 48-hours cancellation notice.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment. If you are late we may have to cut your appointment short to stay on schedule.
- In the event that we are able to fill your scheduled time slot last minute, we will waive the cancellation fee.
- Multiple discounts cannot be combined for an individual or couples appointment, unless otherwise stated. Discounts are not valid when using Spa Finder or Spa Wish gift cards.
- Groups of 3 or more people require a $25 per service non refundable deposit to hold their appointments. The deposit will be applied to the total at check out.
Spa Rental Fee
- Groups of 3 or more people who don’t utilize the entire spa may be subject to a $100 rental fee. You will be notified at the time of booking if this fee applies to your group and payment up front is required. We want you to get the most out of your spa experience so we will not book anyone else during the time your group is here at our spa so we can focus on you 100%
Paying with a Personal Check
- A valid driver’s license with a photo ID must be presented. The drivers license number will be recorded on the check if not already present on the check face.
- If a check is returned to us as a result of non-sufficient funds, the person responsible for payment must repay funds with a money order, certified bank check or cash and must include a $25 returned check fee. Once a check is returned, we do not accept a check from the individual again.
- Unopened products accompanied by a valid sales receipt may be returned within 21 days for a spa credit.
- All Jewelry and Gift Certificate sales are final (no returns accepted).
Child & Pet Policies
- To ensure an tranquil and relaxing environment for all our guests, children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the spa unless they are receiving a treatment.
- Guests under 18 years of age receiving services must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Due to health codes and to ensure we maintain a sanitary environment, no animals are allowed in the spa.
Our Spa Policies are designed to make each guest’s visit to Elements memorable. Your understanding and adherence is greatly appreciated.