Our Spa Policies are intended to ensure each guest’s visit to Elements On the Plaza is memorable. In order to maintain our tranquil and relaxing environment, we greatly appreciate your adherence and understanding.
- New clients please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your first appointment to fill out a confidential in-take form, sip some tea and settle in.
- Please always arrive a few minutes before the scheduled start of your treatment. Late arrivals may result in your treatment being cut short in order to maintain the spa schedule.
- Appointments shortened due to late arrival will still be charged the full amount.
- A valid credit card number is required at time of booking. No charges will be made to your card except in the event you cancel with less than 24-hours notice or do not show up for your appointment at all, in which case, a cancellation fee will be charged to your card immediately.
- 48-hours notice is required for all cancellations or to reschedule your appointment in order to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations with less than 48-hours notice will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the services booked, and will be charged immediately to the credit card used to hold the appointment.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the service(s) booked.
- Please note: If we are able to re-book the time that was reserved for you, your cancellation fee will be waived.
- Multiple discounts cannot be combined unless otherwise stated.
- Groups of 4 or more require a non-refundable deposit at time of booking in the amount of $35 per service booked. Deposit amount will be applied to the total at checkout.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
- If paying with a personal check, you will need a valid driver’s license or photo ID. The number will be recorded on the check if not already printed there.
- Any checks returned as a result of insufficient funds will require payment by money order, certified check in cash of the amount of the returned check plus an additional $25 return-check fee. Once a check has been returned, no personal checks will be accepted for any future transaction.
- Unopened products accompanied by a valid sales receipt may be returned within 21 days for a full spa credit.
- All jewelry, gift items and Gift Certificate sales are final (no returns accepted).
Child & Pet Polices
- For the safety of your children and the comfort of our other guests, no children under the age of 18 are allowed unless they are receiving a treatment. Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- In accordance with health codes and in order to maintain a sanitary environment, no animals (with the exception of service dogs) are allowed in the spa at any time.